1. Privacy at CentraCX
2. What is personal information?
3. What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information in order to provide our services and solutions, to conduct our business and to improve our products, services, and customer service.
The types of personal information we collect will depend on how you interact with us. Typically, we collect the following personal information:
- title or position;
- business address;
- e-mail address;
- phone number;
- fax number;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys, and when you register for CentraCX events and seminars.
We do not normally collect sensitive information about you such as information relating to your health, religion, political beliefs or race.
If your organisation is a CentraCX client and you do not agree to provide us with your personal information, this may limit our ability to provide our services and solutions to your organisation.
If you apply for employment with CentraCX, we also may collect personal information including details contained in letters of application and CV/résumé, previous employment background, education history, work-related licenses, certifications, or other professional credentials, and language(s) and other relevant skills. You may also voluntarily choose to provide other relevant information as part of your application. If you intend to provide us with personal information of a reference or any other third party as part of your application for employment, it is your responsibility to obtain consent from that third party prior to providing the personal information to us.
4. How do we collect personal information?
We may collect your personal information in various situations, including the following:
- when you purchase our solutions and services;
- when we respond to your inquiries and requests;
- during conversations or email exchanges between you and our representatives;
- when we obtain feedback from you about our solutions and services;
- when we conduct our administrative and business functions;
- when you register for our events, workshops and seminars or subscribe to our mailing lists and newsletters;
- when we market our solutions and services to you;
- through your access and use of our websites; and
- if you apply for employment with us.
We may at times obtain personal information that relates to you through third parties. For example, we may collect personal information from public databases, business partners, or third parties that provide list enhancement or similar services, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
5. For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to send communications;
- to establish, manage, and maintain our business relationships;
- to respond to inquiries and requests;
- to develop, provide, and improve our services and solutions;
- to inform you about our services and solutions;
- to obtain feedback from you on our services and solutions;
- to provide you with a more personalised experience when you interact with us;
- to conduct administrative and business functions;
- to update our records and keep contact details up to date;
- to enable you to subscribe to our website, newsletters and mailing lists and to register for CentraCX events, workshops and seminars;
- to process your application for employment with us, evaluate whether your qualifications may suitable for other employment positions with CentraCX, and for employment-related purposes if you are hired;
- to assess the performance of our websites and to improve their operation;
- to process and respond to privacy complaints;
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator; in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country; or as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law.
6. To whom do we disclose personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to our owner Global Speech Networks for the purposes set out in paragraph 5 above.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- contractors, suppliers, and other third parties who provide business, marketing, and other services to us;
- a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock; and
- regulators, courts/tribunals, and other governmental authorities of any country, or other recipients as we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law.
Our websites may allow you to post questions or comments that will be viewable by other visitors. Please note that any such information may be available to the general public. We urge you to be exercise caution when deciding to post any Personal Information online.
We do not provide your personal information to unaffiliated third parties for their third-party direct marketing purposes.
7. Do we disclose personal information to recipients in other countries?
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where CentraCX has facilities or where we engage service providers. Some of these countries may have different data protection rules than your country of residence.
8. How do we store and secure personal information?
We seek to take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure using a combination of physical, administrative and technical safeguards.
CentraCX’s websites are linked to the internet, and as the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
9. Direct marketing
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services and solutions that we consider may be of interest to you. We may send communications in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable laws.
If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with other CentraCX affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt out from receiving direct marketing communications from all CentraCX entities by submitting your request to us at info@CentraCX.com.au.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
10. How can you access and correct personal information?
If you wish to access, correct, update, suppress, or delete your personal information that has been previously provided to us, please send a written request using the contact details set out below.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
11. Using our websites
Any activity you participate in on our websites may be monitored. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the website, track users movements, and gather broad demographic information.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website.
12. Retention period
14. Contacting us